Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Halloween freebie

I went a little crazy creating elements for my two Halloween kits for sale at Scraphead, Fright Night and Haunted House, so I thought I'd put together a little freebie containing three of my favorites from the Haunted House kit for you.

Download the high res PNG files here.

I've been using Photoshop since 1994. (Wow, that makes me sound old!) But for some reason I never discovered all its possibilities -- filters, actions, styles.

It's really amazing that almost any object or texture can be recreated digitally -- metal, felt, plexiglass, water -- and an action can even be created to render that texture on any shape you want. So that's what I've been playing around with, and I am totally hooked!

Photoshop has always been my favorite program, and now it's gotten that much cooler.

No comments: