Monday, September 29, 2008

My latest: a Halloween kit


This is my absolute favorite season... always has been. I remember, as a kid, being so excited to be going trick or treating , I could hardly sit through dinner. My mom drove me around from house to house (we lived in a rural area where houses were far apart and we didn't have sidewalks).

Even as I got older it was still a lot of fun to decorate our houses, especially my friend's house in the middle of town -- they always had lots of trick or treaters. We'd go all out making and painting elaborate tombstones to set up in the yard, fake boards and "BEWARE" signs to tape across all the windows, and rigging up flying ghosts from the second floor to the tree out by the street.

My newest kit is a tribute to all the fun we had on Halloween. It's kind of grungy, kind of cute, just the thing for putting together some really spectacular layouts!

No comments: