Thursday, September 16, 2010

Changes and other good stuff!

I'm so excited to announce that I've been accepted as a designer for Silhouette and am going to be selling things in the Silhouette store!!!

The Silhouette is a really cool machine that cuts shapes out of paper, vinyl or heat transfer so you can use it for about ten thousand things... scrapbooking, wall art, t-shirts, bags, plaques, Christmas presents of all shapes and sizes...

As someone who used to spend hours with my old X-Acto cutting out intricate (and annoying) little shapes, I can say from personal experience that the Silhouette is pretty cool.

Plus you can get pens that will sketch designs instead of cut them out -- I foresee production of a line of cards with my artwork, drawn by my Silhouette and handpainted with watercolors!

No comments: